Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can heat water but not a water heater,

Historical significance from the 50s~60s

Contains fuel but is not a fuel container

And has a sea food nick name (this is the least helpful)

I would guess a nuclear reactor.
e

Nice synopsis. You missed a clue.

The value of the seafood nickname depends on how much arcane history you know.

You are on the right path.

The horizontal pane above and behind this thing:

attachment.php

Is that a window in an observation room? And if so is this in a bunker to protect observers if something goes wrong, or protect them when the thing is working properly?

You know a better picture would have been nice. THat thing that looks like an observation room could be a ventilation duct ... :LOL:

The horizontal pane above and behind this thing:

attachment.php

Is that a window in an observation room? And if so is this in a bunker to protect observers if something goes wrong, or protect them when the thing is working properly?

You know a better picture would have been nice. THat thing that looks like an observation room could be a ventilation duct ... :LOL:

I don't no what the horizontal object is behind it. But it surely is not a means of observing it when it operates.

Actually, I haven't run across too many pics of this thing. There is a video. Not a bunker. Was termed a "cab".

Was the facility this is housed in destroyed when it was 'operated"?

And was this located someplace that sounds like something I like seeing women in but get out of more?

what is it with you guys..............that is the most......I'm not saying it......no and I'm not into shopping like other women........but come on..........and you guys get it........oh, too funny.............oh, let's stir things up..........:):)

what is it with you guys..............that is the most......I'm not saying it......no and I'm not into shopping like other women........but come on..........and you guys get it........oh, too funny.............oh, let's stir things up..........:):)

Whazza problem here? The idea is to stump the crowd, right?:LOL:

The Castle Bravo pic was pretty obscure, you gotta admit. The silo was pretty obvious though.

Back
Top Bottom