Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kappadokya, Turkey.

Surprisingly I didn't use this bit of information to find the answer. (Google Image search terms: natural pointed vertical erosion valley geologic formation. 4th page)

Assuming I'm correct.

Does this mean you or I am at bat?

Surprisingly I didn't use this bit of information to find the answer. (Google Image search terms: natural pointed vertical erosion valley geologic formation. 4th page)

Assuming I'm correct.

Does this mean you or I am at bat?

While your answer is a bit more precise, I was looking for Cappadocia, so while Jeninga75's "Kappdokya" is the winner. Actually that is a misspelling, pronounced Kappa -do -chia. The last c has a cedil.

See the earlier posts - it is in Cappadochia which is now part of Turkey. In early Christian times it was known as Asia Minor. The church was persecutred for the first two centuries so it may have been used in those times.

While your answer is a bit more precise, I was looking for Cappadocia, so while Jeninga75's "Kappdokya" is the winner. Actually that is a misspelling, pronounced Kappa -do -chia. The last c has a cedil.

Ya, the actual picture was on someone's travel blog, cool place. Been a while since I've visited this thread. Everyone got stuck on gadgets for the longest time and I got frustrated because I don't know anything in that area.

Anyway, here we go, I'm sure someone will get this quick but I've had a long day and my eyes are crossing trying to find something good.

Attachments

• weird.jpg
    weird.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 85
Back
Top Bottom