Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm figuring its a movie lot,

Just haven't found the right keywords.

I will say that I AM finding that no matter which keywords used in a search engine eventually the engine returns Nudies. :ROFLMAO:

You pointed out something about the bridge earlier. Is the bridge an important clue, or was that just incidental?

:)Barbara

You pointed out something about the bridge earlier. Is the bridge an important clue, or was that just incidental?

Incidental. I just used the bridge to point our real world scale. BTW, I checked out some other pics, and it was actually a 2 lane bridge at the time. Now it is 4 lane. It is a draw bridge, as an aside. That is why the rise from street level.

This one is driving me nuts! But I am determined to figure it out. I'm sure that just as I am typing it in, someone will sneak in with it! :LOL:

OK, it's been up for 4 days. I thought someone would have gotten it easily. As that hasn't been the case, here is a pic of the surface of what you are looking at:

Attachments

• surface.jpg
    surface.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 164
I'm more confused than ever now! It looks like some kind of artificial surface is being built up around the houses. Does it have something to do with WWII?

:huh:Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom