Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Barbara said she might be away for a bit, so I'm going to post the next one...

guess01vo0.jpg

my.php
LOL I didn't notice you had already gone, but I'm glad you did. Moving all this stuff to the other computer is taking forever!

:)Barbara

solar cigarette lighter.

Wow, I went through 40 some pages looking for sun powered cigarette lighter and didn't find that particular one. Good job.

Port Grimaud Castle

Four miles south-west of Saint Tropez travelers will find the relatively new town of Port Grimaud. This small town was the brainchild of architect Francois Spoerry who in the 1960's developed the Gisele River marshland into a boat owners paradise.
The original village of Grimaud in Provence, France is a few kilometers farther inland situated on a hill. The land on which the village and castle ruins stand have a historical connection to the Grimaldi family.
In the tenth century Gibelin de Grimaldi helped defeat the Saracens. William the Good rewarded him with the land and presumably Grimaldi built the castle. The ruins of this castle of feudal times is now partially restored.

Nope...

Im going to get this, I got a great one if i win

Do I at least have the right country?

provence vaison la romaine

Jewel of Roman Provence as its name indicates, Vaison la Romaine is a must to visit in the Haut Vaucluse. The city, higtily interesting from an archeological point of view, is surrounded by the river Ouveze. On the right bank are two different quarters: the site of the ancient Roman colony and the modern town. Archeological digs have revealed immense, luxurious, and elaborate Gallo Roman homes.
There were floors in mosaics, marble, marquetry, and statues, ponds, atriums, and private thermal baths, all showing life in Roman times.

No, not in France...

Nope, remember I said mainland Europe... That's a big hint because it eliminates all of Great Britain and Ireland...

Here's another picture, and I guess it's actually a fortress or citadel, as opposed to a castle...

guess0101ep9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom