Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
is it on the moon? :LOL: i stink at this. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm did you say per se? so it may be worship/memorial related. hmmmmmmmm Holocaust or WWII related? boy am i bad at this.

I wondered when you'd jump in, Q. Yes. And I don't know if it's been posted before, but obviously if it has, it didn't make an impression. :LOL:

You're up.

Actually, I have been on vacation for a couple of weeks. My 25th anniversary. Didn't take a laptop, hence my radio silence for a while.

I figure out a pic this eve.

I have got to get back into this! I miss it so much. Depression (again manifesting itself in the form of lethargy) has gotten its grip on me again (too much bad stuff going on, but waiting for prayers to be answered, so always hopeful). I look in but haven't had the heart to do the research. I will try to be better about it. :cool: I have no clue what or where this is, but it looks like it may be in a desert area. Off to look.

:)Barbara

I have got to get back into this! I miss it so much. Depression (again manifesting itself in the form of lethargy) has gotten its grip on me again (too much bad stuff going on, but waiting for prayers to be answered, so always hopeful). I look in but haven't had the heart to do the research. I will try to be better about it. :cool: I have no clue what or where this is, but it looks like it may be in a desert area. Off to look.

:)Barbara

;) Not close to a desert.

Back
Top Bottom