Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I googled lighthouses, black and white lighthouses, European lighthouses, Asian lighthouses, South American lighthouses, Caribbean lighthouses, lighthouse architecture, etc. I got tired and fed up and quit before I got to the Pacific.

It's a picture I took myself so I knew there would not be an exact match, but I thought the foliage may have been a hint. We have taken lots of lighthouse pictures, but this is our favorite, as it's so unusual.

I googled lighthouses, black and white lighthouses, European lighthouses, Asian lighthouses, South American lighthouses, Caribbean lighthouses, lighthouse architecture, etc. I got tired and fed up and quit before I got to the Pacific.

You should have googled square lighthouses. I had found it in about 2
minutes.;)

I'll have to think of something to post.

I thought it would have been unfair to Google.

Why would that be?

Internet searches are integral to the game.

Excerpt from from the first post (does not preclude google):

Rules:
1: The poster of the picture must know what or where it is !
2: The one who gets it right gets to put the next photo up. :cool:
3: You Must put weather you are wanting the where or the what it is.
4: Poster is right because of rule number one !:huh:
5: You can ask for clues !

Last edited:
I thought it would have been unfair to Google.

Apparently not Z, but I thought so too. Looking over this "years old" thread it seems at one time it was more of a guessing game by asking questions of the poster rather than a race to Google for an answer. Some of the ancient posts were really a fun read, check them out.

Yes, this is a years old thread, but that just goes to show you it is a popular and good one!

By the way, my guess was the tower where Rapunzel was kept captive, See her hair hanging down there? :rolleyes:

OK, try this:

Attachments

• x.jpg
    x.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 142
An overhead view of the launch pad for a space shuttle?

Or how about an electro-magnetic water pump?

Last edited:
Okay, I get it. My problem is not having photos to post. I like playing, in fact I got the last one right, but by the time I posted it someone else had answered correctly, so I deleted my post.

I guess until I gather some good photos to post, I'll just keep watching, and making my own guesses without posting.

I do enjoy this thread and have been following for awhile.

LPB: I thought it might be Rapunzel's tower, but she must have escaped already 'cause my picture didn't show any hair :)

It is, in fact, CERN's Large Hadron Collider.

Husband nodded his head. ;)

I'm afraid to ask him "what's that" because I know I won't get the short version. :wacko:

He's a keeper though. :heart:

OK........off looking. be back in a few.

Z......go looking now cuz you're sure to get one soon. Hope next one is it.

Husband looked at it and said " it's looks like a detector from either the Sanford or CERN particle accelerator". Greek to me, but he seems to know what it is.

Funny, I looked at it and decided it was CERN's Particle Accelerator...your DH and I must read the same things:ROFLMAO: or watch the same movies!

Back
Top Bottom