Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like something "futuristic" from the '60s or early '70s. All I can think of is that those things look like seats attached to a wall, but then the ceiling is too low.

It reminds me a bit of something an ophthalmologist makes you look at, except for the "seats" and carpet.

Looks like something "futuristic" from the '60s or early '70s. All I can think of is that those things look like seats attached to a wall, but then the ceiling is too low.

It reminds me a bit of something an ophthalmologist makes you look at, except for the "seats" and carpet.

It does date to that era.

So I googled St. Louis World's Fair to no avail. Then I went to the 1964 NY worlds fair. Again no luck.

Help us out a little.

GOT IT......

It's St. Louis Gateway Arch tram car. Found an exact match.

That would be it. Riding one o fthose cars is sort of like riding in a big dryer drum.

I actually had put up that pic before, but that was about 6000 posts ago. Everyone farting around in this thread now is new to it, or wouldn't remember. :angel:

That was a fun one, q.
I feel a little guilty taking another turn. Is there anyone here who's been playing and hasn't posted a picture, that would like my turn?

I'll give it an hour. First one here gets a turn, otherwise I'm ready.

OK, times up, and I tried.

Here we go......
Where and what is this?

img_935219_0_4c248fe9b26c7eb6c8e22d5fae0b292e.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom