Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
California Lighthouse in Aruba.
Rats! I was going to say Aruba Lighthouse in California!

Believe me Princess Fee, if qmax gets ahold of a "what and where is this" question, he is pretty much always right! And he has probably been there! Yep, I'm jealous! :blush:

Rats! I was going to say Aruba Lighthouse in California!

Believe me Princess Fee, if qmax gets ahold of a "what and where is this" question, he is pretty much always right! And he has probably been there! Yep, I'm jealous! :blush:

One of these days, I'll make it farther than Glacier or Yellowstone...with a camera with good batteries in it. I'm still kicking myself for dead batteries when I was in Yellowstone.

Sea Shadow was built in 1985 and used in secret but normal service until her public debut in 1993, to examine the application of stealth technology on naval vessels. In addition, the ship was designed to test the use of automation to enable the reduction of crew size. The ship was created by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), the U.S. Navy and Lockheed. Sea Shadow was developed at Lockheed’s Redwood City, California facility, inside the Hughes Mining Barge, which functioned as a floating drydock during construction and testing.

Sea Shadow was built in 1985 and used in secret but normal service until her public debut in 1993, to examine the application of stealth technology on naval vessels. In addition, the ship was designed to test the use of automation to enable the reduction of crew size. The ship was created by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), the U.S. Navy and Lockheed. Sea Shadow was developed at Lockheed’s Redwood City, California facility, inside the Hughes Mining Barge, which functioned as a floating drydock during construction and testing.

Well that was quick.

Swing away.

Back
Top Bottom