Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no idea what or where it is (and don't have the time right now to look, darn it!), but it looks like a miniature. It could just be the way it was photographed that makes it look that way.

:) Barbara

Now that you mention it Barbara, it does look like a miniature. The thing above the second opening from the left looks like a bolt.

Close enough. It's Hotel Sidi Driss, Tunisia. Star Wars, Episode IV, A New Hope. It was the home of Lars and Beru Skywalker. You can still stay there to this day.

Your turn Cara.

okay... I think this should be an easy one..

what and where? :)

Attachments

• GaFkl2a.jpg
    GaFkl2a.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
That's the Rasin Building in Prague, CZ, I believe. It's also called Fred and Ginger.

If I'm right, you'll have to post another one, Cara. I'm headed to Disneyworld in 45 minutes, and I won't be back until next Saturday night. :mrgreen:

thanks, phinz.. of course you are right ;o)
but after considering it I think we had it before...

I'll look for something new... hope you enjoy your stay!

okay.... here it is...

what is it and what were they build for?

Attachments

• MK2.jpg
    MK2.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Only found one bad picture of the thing I wanted, so I will go with this instead. I hope the picture shows up ok. Where is this place, what is it called, and what is its claim to fame?

Attachments

• whatsitpf0.jpg
    whatsitpf0.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 200
None of the pictures are showing up anymore--just links. Is it just me, or is everyone only seeing links for the last few pictures?

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom