Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
as IF! :D

ok, so what am I holding here?

mysteryk.jpg

I've got it! The camera!
Or do you mean in your left hand? :rolleyes:

My first answer is the camera, my second one is a pack of cigs with the label whited out.

Looks like a brushed aluminum casing. Is it a cigarette case?

A pill box?

Probably electronic…..a Life Alert device. Help, I’ve seen it and I can’t get it right. :ROFLMAO:

GPS tracking device?

Low Jack tracker?

I think I have been staring at it too long--it is starting to look like it is slightly translucent. Probably just an optical illusion, or hunger, but it looks a little different to me now. Still no clue what it is (all of your guesses sound good to me!).

:)Barbara

it`s non of those :)

Barbara, keep looking!

edited to add: this is Nothing Mysterious or complicated, I`m sure most Everyone has seen or heard of these, some may have even Used them.
and although you are Likely to find them in some Labs, they`re Not exclusive to a Lab.

Last edited:
It looks like a Frigidaire that cheap Ken gave to Barbie before he moved out. She wanted a defrostless model with an icemaker and the relationship chilled after that. Barbie is now on hormone replacement therapy and doing much better.

In other words dont' have a clue yet.................

It reminds me a little of those trays they use to count out pills at the pharmacy. It is too small to be that, but that's all that comes to mind at the moment!

You said it was used in a lab but not unique to a lab... A medical lab? A science class lab? A mad scientist lab?

Does it hold a speciman? Is it a type of slide? Does it have to do with DNA?

This is frustrating because I've worked in a lab :(

You said it was used in a lab but not unique to a lab... A medical lab? A science class lab? A mad scientist lab?

Does it hold a speciman? Is it a type of slide? Does it have to do with DNA?

This is frustrating because I've worked in a lab :(
A black lab peed down my back once. Different kind of lab I guess. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Is it some kind of dispenser? Does the top part press down over the bottom part and dispense something from the bottom (or top)?

On closer inspection it appears to definitely not be translucent. Is it some kind of counter? Does it cut something?

:wacko:Barbara

I was thinking along the lines of a blood tester where the needle clicks out under pressure.

or a gadget for measuring controlled dasages of a chemical into testubes.

Jeninga75 is the closest so far.

jeekinz it can exhibit a slight prismatic effect, but it`s not a prism.

ewww... not Quite, but I will give it too you.

it`s an unopened pack of 50 Microscope slides, they`re in a Cellophane wrap and the line across it a pull tab to open the pack.

Nice Work! :D

That Jeekinz is WHY I took the picture in the way that I did! to show that light IS passing through it, on a plain surface top lit NOBODY would get it, my way you can see the slides inside quite well.

Back
Top Bottom