Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
goat weight :ohmy:
:LOL: I've been looking though weights for livestock, but I hadn't thought of goats. I figured renee being in FLA it might be used on cattle, but something that small couldn't weigh anything down on a cow..... could it?

:)Is it a melter of lead to make the round bullets for either pack and ball bullets for old fashioned guns or some other reloading equipment

They attach to the ends of cattle horns to get them to grow downwards.

You may be onto something. I could only find contraptions to make them grow upward, and it was said that nothing connects to this object, but that's a pretty reasonable guess. I was thinking they capped the horns, but that doesn't fit in with it is a weight..... Tough object.

It was said that the object isn't connected to another "part" (such as a handle), but that it connects to something to do what it does.

That's what I meant.
I could only find primitive drawings that showed something attached to the horns, and then a rope and pulley system attached to that object. Using this object by itelf to weight the horns down, like you suggested, may just be it.
I'm in total aggreement with you. Guess we'll have to "weight" to find out :rolleyes:.

Read it again and put a vaudeville drum and cymbals beat immediately after it.

No wait.... it's still bad :LOL:

its a thingamajig :-p

you attach string to the screws and then put it around a chickens' or turkeys' neck to keep them from flying away..lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom