Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope. My parents almost got transferred to SA, but I would have been sent to boarding school in Switzerland. Something about not wanting American teenagers corrupting their youth. :mrgreen:

Here's one. What's the name of this building, and where is it located?

Attachments

• guess.jpg
    guess.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 188
Nope. My parents almost got transferred to SA, but I would have been sent to boarding school in Switzerland. Something about not wanting American teenagers corrupting their youth. :mrgreen:

Here's one. What's the name of this building, and where is it located?

The Oysterhouse in London.

I spent time In Riyadh on business. One of those places you're glad to say you have been to, but no way you would ever want to go back.

That looks like the Bangor sub base. My brother is based there.

FWIW, I've never seen it in pictures. I just know that he's a nuclear missile tech, formerly on the Alabama and now on another whose name I can't, for the life of me, remember. I found it by using Google Earth and just scrolling coasts. I thought it looked like subs in port, though.

Last edited:
That looks like the Bangor sub base. My brother is based there.

FWIW, I've never seen it in pictures. I just know that he's a nuclear missile tech, formerly on the Alabama and now on another whose name I can't, for the life of me, remember. I found it by using Google Earth and just scrolling coasts. I thought it looked like subs in port, though.

Very good! That is, in fact, Delta Pier at Bangor. Two SSBN's tied up, one in dry dock.

Back
Top Bottom