Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It measures the speed of a lava flow...:unsure:

Is that measured in speed? :LOL:

One of the things I say to a slow moving dog is, if you were moving any faster you'd be sitting........ :huh: I don't know, it's just something I say :wacko:

Is that measured in speed? :LOL:

One of the things I say to a slow moving dog is, if you were moving any faster you'd be sitting........ :huh: I don't know, it's just something I say :wacko:

Lol, I don't know... I can't think of any other Ground that would be moving :ermm:

Summary:

It performs a function that needs two variables to make things happen. It monitors those two variables. Ground speed and altitude make this thing do what it does.

"I wouldn't say it doesn't serve a medical purpose"
In other words, this item can lend itself to keeping a person "healthy" ;) but no, it is not used in the medical field.

And the probe looking end that is not a probe at all is the "working" part of this item.

It contains a CUTTER.

:)

Lol, I don't know... I can't think of any other Ground that would be moving :ermm:

Air speed and ground speed are two different animals.
For instance, if you are in a car going 60 mph you are going 60 mph.
If you are in a plane and the speedometer read 60 mph (actually knots), you are only going 60 if there is no wind. Your ground speed and air speed are the same. If you have a 20 mph head wind your ground speed is 40.
So you might think you're going to travel 60 miles in 60 minutes, but you're not.

BTW, UB.
I was at Wally World and the grocery store yesterday and can you believe they only have Aunt Jemima corn meal mix? Guess there aren't a lot of choices for us in my area.

Automatically opens the chute

Yes Uncle Bob. It does just that, but can you post a link or name or acronym so I know you've done your "homework" and found the device?
Make me happy :LOL: "the chute" is such a broad term.....

C'mon..... A static line will open a parachute. Does this item look like a static line?

Back
Top Bottom