Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know it isn't around here. When I lived in California and I looked out the back door, I saw mountains. When I look anywhere around here I see trees, trees, trees! I have never seen so many trees. I miss my mountains. Anyway, I guess I'd better get back to looking on the Internet for this one!

:)Barbara

No, don't do it. Someone not geographically challenged will come up with it for sure...... or was "pretty please" the hint ;)

Lets see, what do we know.....
We see pine trees. So, OK, we see pine trees.
We see a picnic table painted that state park color of brown (at least it looks that way to me).
We know it is in the Eastern part of the United States..... further east than South Dakota I believe you let on :LOL:

Well, that's all I know.
Just for a guess, is it Blueberry Hill? I'm being serious. That was a serious non-Googled guess :ermm:

I have to give most of my time today to something else, but I am determined to try to figure this one out as soon as I can (if someone else doesn't beat me to it). One last guess before getting back to work--Is it Mount Washington, in New Hampshire, "home of the world's worst weather?"

Last edited:
I can't win for losing! I noticed my keyboard had caused me to drop a letter from a word in my last post, so I edited it. Now I see that in my "reason for editing," it did it again! I hate that!!!

I don't know if Mount Washington is right, but it is actually one of the first things I thought of when the picture was posted--I just kept forgetting to look it up!

Okay, kind of a hard one--What is this facility, and what (exactly) are these little guys?

Attachments

• whatzituo2.jpg
    whatzituo2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom