Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Iv been there but i dnt know what its called im gonna go with what everyone else said and say its the wailing wall although it was a long time ago i was there but i remember it was the wall where you can talk to god. You write a letter to him and put it inside the wall and he will answer it. i think thats what it was

I don't think we're all on the same page!:unsure:

Yes Sattie, the toilet is very near and dear to this object, but it does not spray anything

Good thing I saw Crocodile Dundee or I wouldn't know what that was BT.....

No it isn't. Not specifically.

Pickles, Pacanis----I've read thru most of them but not all---it's hard when I've had no computer service for 3 days---I really should NOT be guessing at all as my tech support is gone until Sunday but I am addicted---you've picked a good one whatever it is--I'll keep posted until it's guessed

I'm going to have to go back and reread them, too. I can't believe this hasn't been guessed or actually found yet. Sometimes I only read the emails and then respond and I noticed that sometimes all of the message isn't included in the email.
I best double check.

Nope, nobody's got it yet....
It seems that everything is in place for someone to get it though.

And to think that I found this item while looking for that fish scaler..... I must Google quite a bit differently that you folks (lol).

No it doesn't.
There is something I said earlier that should point you in the right direction. At least I think so.

Back
Top Bottom