Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's going on with that stuff in front? It looks like the one post (?) is hanging in mid-air....

Is it the proverbial woodshed? :ermm:

lol, no, it's not the woodshed.

i can't bear to tell you anymore.

sorry folks, but i won't be back until tonight at 11, so guess away or start another picture.

Can I guess this one, or will I just be ridiculed for not living on this message board? Give me a break, I live on three other message boards!

This board likes its Appalachian Trail landmarks. My guess is Perkins Tower at Bear Mountain.

If so, and my cocksure attitude seems to indicate that it is, the next mystery is this somewhat-extreme closeup:

mysteriosoeq6.png

I shall return at some time tonight!
:eek:pera cape:

DrThunder...... please don't take any offense but people do not "live" on this thread but they do check in a couple of times to see the status and if they're right or not or on the correct track.....the "Guess What This is a Photo Of" tends to be checked a lot in my experience...it's almost like a lottery......you want to know if you have the winning ticket..if people tease it's because they care........would you rather they be ranting and raving and spewing all kinds of invectives? If your job is constraining on your time allotment it might be easier to post ahead of time that "Hey, Guys, I'll be back on at 11pm, etc., in the meantime if it's more than 8 hours (people post from all over the world here-----I'm 12 hours ahead of anyone waking up in Houston, TX) they will post a "half-time pic" but as soon as the person returns they will immediately yield......

DrThunder...... please don't take any offense but people do not "live" on this thread but they do check in a couple of times to see the status and if they're right or not or on the correct track.....the "Guess What This is a Photo Of" tends to be checked a lot in my experience...it's almost like a lottery......you want to know if you have the winning ticket..if people tease it's because they care........would you rather they be ranting and raving and spewing all kinds of invectives? If your job is constraining on your time allotment it might be easier to post ahead of time that "Hey, Guys, I'll be back on at 11pm, etc., in the meantime if it's more than 8 hours (people post from all over the world here-----I'm 12 hours ahead of anyone waking up in Houston, TX) they will post a "half-time pic" but as soon as the person returns they will immediately yield......

uhh not on the thread but some of us losers sorta live on the site.....
Myself the queen of them !!!!!!

you are not a loser, Suzie---you are a busy mom and have taken on the awesome responsibility of trying to rear your children and when you catch a few breaths in between you check your computer....that's not a loser profile....you're a Mom with responsibilites and when you have free time you post......a Loser is someone who lets their children run amok thru life.........I would have killed to have had a computer and DC when my children were growing up :) YOur hot dog buns alone show that you're not idle during the day

uhh not on the thread but some of us losers sorta live on the site.....
Myself the queen of them !!!!!!

I'm online darn near all day. I have a 'puter at work, one in my home office and in a couple weeks (Dell permiting) I'll have one I can multi-task with..... a laptop for the couch and more importantly the porch, where my grill is :D And yes, Dr T, I also frequent other sites, but that still doesn't stop me from keeping more than one window open :rolleyes:

:sleep:

Back
Top Bottom