Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good Morning Suzi! And Yes, Expatgirl I got up early. I'm glad you're keeping me company. Sorry you're bored! Now that Suzi's up it ought to get more exciting around here!

Well, I just thought between the cat, your DH and Lego Girl....................

no no no expat..... your not boring!!! why else do you think i get online at 4 am!!!!!

I was gonna say.... is it for fabric in any way?

I was exiled to K. because Stalin found me boring......just kidding, Mama......my husband is in charge of assets management for an oil and exploration company........and I've come to really like being here.....but we're 12 hours ahead of Houston and I have a lot of time on my hands in the afternoons....so it's always nice to find early morning people like SuzieQ or late night owls like Barbara

I was exiled to K. because Stalin found me boring......just kidding, Mama......my husband is in charge of assets management for an oil and exploration company........and I've come to really like being here.....but we're 12 hours ahead of Houston and I have a lot of time on my hands in the afternoons....so it's always nice to find early morning people like SuzieQ or late night owls like Barbara

So when does American Idol come on?

Is it downtown Amsterdam?

I just thought I'd say that because someone always pops in every month or so and starts with that picture :LOL:

You guys had me laughing this morning.

Well, is it used to pick up carpeting, or tiles, or lift panels, or rip up tiles?

Is it downtown Amsterdam?

I just thought I'd say that because someone always pops in every month or so and starts with that picture :LOL:

You guys had me laughing this morning.

Well, is it used to pick up carpeting, or tiles, or lift panels, or rip up tiles?

Man, you jump in and it's "game over"

img_578727_0_315ca8b0a5be5f78004873d4b7585a6c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom