Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, that's Helen Keller, the "First Lady of Courage" ! She was deaf and blind but her determination to succeed in life has made her famous.

OMG, I was just looking at this painting about an hour ago. Freaky.

I just got really lucky. There's a Braille Institute here in La Jolla area and someone was asking me where it was. My last company, we used to have our all employee meeting there and I was just looking around on some sites and saw the painting.

Okay, I think this is an easy one but I'm still at work and don't have too much time to look for something really good.

What is this?

Attachments

• whatzit414b.jpg
    whatzit414b.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Ha, it does sort of look like the shape of a fish. Some kind of salt water, angel fish (I think??). Or maybe I just need more coffee. :wacko:

DrThunder88 is on the right track.

oooooooooooh, Katie!, how frightening!! One of my friends with her 2 year old by herself endured the big Cairo earthquake when the walls swayed back, forth, back, and was told had they done another "forth" the building would have collapsed (they were on the ground floor BTW!)

oooooooooooh, Katie!, how frightening!! One of my friends with her 2 year old by herself endured the big Cairo earthquake when the walls swayed back, forth, back, and was told had they done another "forth" the building would have collapsed (they were on the ground floor BTW!)

It was blood pressure-raising to say the least.

I think I was on about the 10th floor. There was pounding on the room door, along with "Get down into the lobby...NOW!"

Didn't have to tell me twice.

It was blood pressure-raising to say the least.

I think I was on about the 10th floor. There was pounding on the room door, along with "Get down into the lobby...NOW!"

Didn't have to tell me twice.

I was in Los Angeles on business many years ago. 6:30 in the morning I was in the shower on the 30th floor when an earthquake hit. You can imagine all the action plans that were running through my mind as I stood there covered with soap and significantly under dressed for an evacuation!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom