Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like a garden divit for planting bulbs. But in the future, in your clues can you think of a food clue? Can you tell..... I NEED TO EAT ........NOW! No lunch or breakfast today ...too busy and now too hungry to think of prep. Will grab anything.

qiucksilver

When I first saw that picture I knew that I knew what it was but just couldn't bring it forward. An hour later it jumped into my mind. We used to use those things in my Boy Scout rifle team.

Okay, what is this and where is it located?

Attachments

• sands.jpg
    sands.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 175
Buck, you are so right-----your wife is so lucky! And I bet your kitties all agree----still wished that I could guess that danged picture-----I want to say somewhere in Russia but I know that's not it.............come on, Barbara, go for it.........

Your avatar is so cute, Barbara, at least your cat isn't driving you nuts-----what is it taking measurements of:ROFLMAO: Keep trying!!
Thanks! Annette is no longer with us, but her daughters and nephew are. I thought she was so cute when I dropped my measuring tape on her (it didn't bother her a bit) that I had to take the picture. I call that picture "Seamstress Annette."

:cool:Barbara

Buck, you are so right-----your wife is so lucky! And I bet your kitties all agree----still wished that I could guess that danged picture-----I want to say somewhere in Russia but I know that's not it.............come on, Barbara, go for it.........

It's in the United States.

I am beginning to strongly suspect that you erected this memorial yourself, yesterday morning, with the express purpose of sending us off on a mad internet search, only to find that we did it all in vain!

Is this memorial in the mid-west? South? It looks a lot like one in New York, designed by Daniel Draddy, but it isn't the one I found.

:dry:Barbara

Does it represent one war or more than one? It reminds me of some of the Soldiers & Sailors Monuments, but it doesn't look exactly like any of the ones I have seen pictures of.

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom