Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is that the "adorable name"??? Jest kidding.......someone has to give you a hard time......I bet the sheet metal nibbler could whittle that Utah mastodon into a Paris Hilton "what's it's name?" furry wagger in no time.........

"Nibbler" is cuter than "stripper" at any rate!

I'd post a picture of the character Nibbler from Futurama but haven't got one.

Last edited:
I think its smaller than a sledge dog... and isn't an Akita long haired?

What about an Karjalankarhukoira (karelian bear dog?)?

Good job, Cara! Leave it to someone in Europe to get it, since that is where they originated :)

Half the size of an Akita, only come in black & white, bred to hunt elk and of course, bear. The Karelian Bear Dog.

You're up

*wow* that was lucky!
I will see, if I find something nice - hope I will make it within the next hour..

okay... what's this? Where is it? Region would be enough...

Last edited:
I'm back from my retreat and about to start looking for this new one. I just looked back at the mastodon one and realized that one problem was that the artist (or at least whoever posted the picture at the website) misspelled mastodon as mastadon. I meant to look under that spelling, just in case, but I didn't.

Ok, off to search!

:)Barbara

I have no idea what that erection is but as it looks like it`s over a canal or river maybe some sort of loading apparatus for boats? is it Holland?

Some sort of old railway bridge, or a spectator bridge for some sort of race, or even something to lift and transport goods across the water... no idea!! I can't find anything :(

It looks like one of those treadmill bridges the allies built across the Rhine and associated rivers in WWII, but the vertical structures in Cara's pic, holding the bridge/vertical section in the air, set this one apart.

Back
Top Bottom