Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not a rain guage, babe

Inserted.... hmmm.... Not exactly. Definitely not the object in the second pic, but the first one I posted you could say is partially inserted into something to perform its function. The narrow end makes its function easier.

Nope. Not a syringe.
It does not have anything to do with liquids, nor plunging out its contents.

It has nothing to do with anything with wheels or tires. Nothing to do with air, gases, liquids...... It is used with solids, one in particular.

Other than the fact that you have given us a few clues, I don't have a clue! I haven't found any pictures to back these crazy thoughts, but could it be something to measure the size of pearls? To measure the size of ball-bearings? To measure the depth of topsoil? To measure the depth of the snow-pack?

Well, I'm out of ideas for now!

:)Barbara

Sorry Barbara, none of those either.

It's use is very similar to how measuring spoons are used, but with its own specific substance to measure.

I see where you're coming from, Blood, but that's not it either.

Let's see if this gets a different direction going;
I set it is used outside. It could be used inside, but that would be considered unsafe. Most everyone that would be using this would be doing so outside.

Is solid matter drawn into it to be measured or is it filled with a measure of solid matter and ejected into something.

Back
Top Bottom