Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well miniman, there are no deminsions listed for it, but I would say it would be around the size of a old typewriter? (Sorry, that is the best comparison I can come up with at the moment.

I'm surprised there have not been more questions asked!!! ;)

No miniman... nothing to do with that. Some many folks have a more modern version of this thing today that does all the work for them.

I don't think so in this case... something goes into the cylinder thing, and then another thing (what you would get to eat) goes into the other open space. The finished product would be in the drawer thingy.

Oh... I think Andy maybe or someone had asked about a handle, there is a handle that attaches to the little stub that is coming out of the side.. it is missing.

HTH!

Thanks! It's been a while. I have never attached pictures on this computer, so I hope this works. What is this and what does it do?

:)Barbara

Two hints before I get off of here for the night.

It has nothing to do with food.

Be careful playing around with this.

No to all so far. Miniman is the closest, but that is kind of like saying that Europe is close to Argentina. I won't be back for a few hours (finally getting to sleep at 7:20 a.m.--being stuck in bed pretty much 24 hours a day for 2 weeks doesn't help my sleep schedule much!).

Keep those guesses coming! BTW miniman, it deals with something harder than wood.

Back
Top Bottom