Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a Woods Powr-Grip vacuum cup (TL3AMB ?), don't know what the accessory attached to it is used for.

Is it one of those glass doctors or whatever they're called... to fix windshields?

Like this?
The Glass Mechanix Power-Grip™ mounting bracket and the Power-Vac™ injectors

Attachments

• tool_sm.jpg
    tool_sm.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 104
Thanks. There are certainly a lot of them out there. The one I posted was the closest I could find....... quickly ;)

What's this, specifically?

Attachments

• guess pic2.JPG
    guess pic2.JPG
    9.7 KB · Views: 92
I've been so busy that I haven't tried to figure it out yet. It looks like it measures something, or possibly calibrates something. Beyond that, I'm lost.

:)Barbara

Yeah. I got passed over after about 24 hours or so because somebody arbitrarily thought a tangent would be too hard and it would be a thread killer. This one's been going on for 10 days without even a clue and somebody hasn't posted something random up just to ignore Pacanis's post. :-p

Since pacanis has not posted since 12-19-08, I hope no one minds if we just move on. Phinz, would you please post a picture? When Fred comes back he can repost his when he gets one correct. I'm sure he won't mind if we move on, as he is evidently very busy right now.

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom