Guess which movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you've seen this movie, you should recognize this.

Attachments

• guess movie2.jpg
    guess movie2.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 48
I used to see that vehicle every single morning plainly visible from the freeway parked in front of a garage during the 80's. It never moved and sat there for many years. Yes, it was used in Damnation Alley.

Last edited:
When it comes to Damnation Alley, I wish I had missed that part, but I guess it was cool for the times :rolleyes:

Is that what they are calling horror shows now?:LOL:

:LOL:

Maybe, but I confess that I love Gothic movies. To me, horror produces more intense and profound fear whereas Gothic is much more subtle. Apprehension rather than terror. I could be wrong. The modern part simply places it in current times rather than a past era. :)

Mrs Robinson you're trying to seduce
me...

Plastics.

Both @ 7:33...with Kathleen skidding in under me.

*flexes fingers*

Nope. It's a sci-fi. Very B

I loved those shows.

Maybe, but I confess that I love Gothic movies. To me, horror produces more intense and profound fear whereas Gothic is much more subtle. Apprehension rather than terror. I could be wrong. The modern part simply places it in current times rather than a past era. :)

Plastics.

*flexes fingers*

I loved those shows.
Did I miss what movie that shot was from?

Last edited:
I did all the ordering of older movies for the store...I was in heaven with a catalog and a highlighter.
I did all the ordering of older movies for our customers also. But I worked for a distributer so I had to take home the movies/screeners we didn't watch at work. We had loads of older first print videos I loved taking those home. We would buy out the libraries of stores that were closing. I bought a lot of older videos in original clam shells.

Maybe, but I confess that I love Gothic movies. To me, horror produces more intense and profound fear whereas Gothic is much more subtle. Apprehension rather than terror. I could be wrong. The modern part simply places it in current times rather than a past era. :) I loved those shows.

I don't watch horror shows, yet I thrive on the bloodiest, scariest books - murder mysteries. I guess it's a matter of how much time they spend showing blood, explosions, etc., and how much time figuring who the bad guys are, why, etc.

I'm fascinated by the technology: DNA? Who woulda thunk it?

I did all the ordering of older movies for our customers also. But I worked for a distributer so I had to take home the movies/screeners we didn't watch at work. We had loads of older first print videos I loved taking those home. We would buy out the libraries of stores that were closing. I bought a lot of older videos in original clam shells.

I have one VHS left...a copy of "Destination Moon." I will not part with it. But, at one time we had well over 800 VHS movies, because of buying them cheap at rental store closings.

I do miss the video store...but not the pay!

I have a much smaller collection of DVDs.

I have one VHS left...a copy of "Destination Moon." I will not part with it. But, at one time we had well over 800 VHS movies, because of buying them cheap at rental store closings.

I do miss the video store...but not the pay!

I have a much smaller collection of DVDs.
We have sooooooooooooo many movies!!. I'd say we have close to a thousand movies on vhs and dvd combined.

We have sooooooooooooo many movies!!. I'd say we have close to a thousand movies on vhs and dvd combined.

I got rid of the VHS when the last player died. I love being able to walk to my shelf and pick out whatever movie I want.

I had to see Beaches flying somewhere a long time ago. It's because of that movie that I will never watch a movie if Bette Midler is in it.
Just sayin'...

Back
Top Bottom