Guess which movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was kryptonite?
I thought it was a shredded pair of women's underclothing on a big emerald.
And now you know how my mind works. :ermm:
:LOL:

I thought it was my turn for guessing "Somewhere in time" correct. I guess thats not the way it's being played.

I had to cook dinner for my family and said I would be back.

I thought it was my turn for guessing "Somewhere in time" correct. I guess thats not the way it's being played.

Sorry for not laying out the rules in the very beginning.
Let's apply similar rules here as we do with the other games.....winner gets to post the next film.

Let's apply similar rules here as we do with the other games.....winner gets to post the next film.
Ok Let's see who knows this one.

It's probably an easy one.

Attachments

• movie.jpg
    movie.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 154

That could also bog things down like it does some other games, if the last winner takes a while to get back after posting the correct answer. Look at the Guess this Pic game at the moment.
I don't think it hurt anyone that we were playing a few rounds til MsM got back.
Just sayin' :wacko:

I did not know there were rules. I just jumped right in after I thought of a movie. Would someone post the rules please?

We're No Angels?

YES Kathleen!! I love this movie!! The other one with the same name stinks.

Your turn.

I did not know there were rules. I just jumped right in after I thought of a movie. Would someone post the rules please?
No problem I just didn't know what the rules were either. And again I assumed something.

YES Kathleen!! I love this movie!! The other one with the same name stinks.

Your turn.

No problem I just didn't know what the rules were either. And again I assumed something.

Who knew there were rules when Roadfix posted the first 14 movies in the thread.:wacko::wacko:
So now there are rules. OK

Why don't we give the winner up to one hour to post the next movie.
That sounds cool in case they have family, work or something comes up to deal with or just don't want to post a movie. But when they can get back they should be given the op to take their turn IF they want it.

Just a comment...I thought of "Somewhere In Time" at about 2 PM today, while I was at work...LOL!

Back
Top Bottom