Guess Who Came To Thanksgiving Dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchenelf

Chef Extraordinaire
Two of the sweetest people I have ever met. They are no different in person than they are on this site - Barbara L and James:cool:

At one point when Barbara was standing in the kitchen I did a double-take. It was as if I was mistaken and this wasn't the first time I had met her - I knew she had been in my kitchen before. And James - he is even more caring in person - you can just feel they are good, caring people.

I feel blessed, that's for sure!!!! It was a great Thanksgiving.

Thank you {{{{{{{{{{Barb and James}}}}}}}}}} for taking the time to come have Thanksgiving with us.

James and I are the ones who feel blessed to have been able to spend Thanksgiving with Vicky and Michael and their friends. There was no awkwardness at all--we felt at home instantly. And in case anyone ever had any doubts, Vicky can COOK!!! I'm still full! Between the good food, the joking, the stories, and the doggie kisses and tummy rubs (yes, still talking about dogs!) this was one of the best Thanksgivings we have ever had.

Thanks again so much for sharing your Thanksgiving with us Vicky!

:)Barbara
P.S. I also found out today that the name "kitchenelf" is a joke--Vicky is 5'9" if she's an inch! ;)

What a wonderful time you all must have had..Another reason to give thanks..The wonderful members we have that have become precious friends...
Thank you for sharing your Thanksgiving with all of us..

kadesma:)

It is a special time indeed when one can get together with great freinds and share time together (and food). I could only dream that we all lived together and were able to do the same.

It is wonderful to hear that you got to get together. It's for those precious times that we give thanks.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I'm so jealous. Three of my favorite people and kitchenelf's cooking too! Where's that pouty smiley???

Seriously though guys, I'm glad you had a chance to get together and that you had a wonderful holiday together. Thats really what its all about isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom