Haircut time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
I always dread getting my haircut because you never know how it will turn out after you describe what you want. Pray for me people!:LOL: Off to get the locks chopped off now. :ermm:

good luck ambuh!

remember, never make the guy that's cutting your hair angry. don't even bring up any subject that gets them excited, or into a very long conversation. they seem to keep cutting the longer they talk.

same goes for dentists.

Amber, you will look just beautiful!!! I know it!!! So you gonna post some pics??? Hey, how are you doing on the 'other' thing... me hates to mention it cuz I don't want to get you craving one.... GO AMBER! GO AMBER!!! GO GO GO GO GO!

amber said:
I always dread getting my haircut because you never know how it will turn out after you describe what you want. Pray for me people!:LOL: Off to get the locks chopped off now. :ermm:
http://Will you post us a picture of the result? hopefully with a smile on your face?:)

you`re Much Braver than I.

I entrust my hair to my wife only when it comes to Trims (I never have a "Cut").

I wish good fortune :)

Good luck Amber. I always have the same woman cut and color my hair so I don't have to worry - although the last time I got a haircut she cut it way too short.

Have to get that done soon as well. Attending a wedding in about a month and need to let the latest version settle down before I go out in polite company.

I like it! It'a miracle. This is the second time I've been to this hairdresser. As luck would have it, I was watching tv this morning before I went to the hairdresser and they were talking about hairstyles for your face shape ( the Today Show). So I used that, and told my hairdresser how to cut it. Then had her straighten it with an iron (my hair gets very wavy when it's cut).

Bucky, your right about chatting too much, but I knew that ;)

YT, I entrust my hair for dying only to my husband, but he will never cut my hair! He dyes my hair great.

Thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom