Halloween party ideas needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dina ~ I was going to post the link to the Jello Shot thread but instead, seeing how you found it and got totally FALSE info, posted a reply. Don't be afraid of the Jello Shots. I was at a party about 5 years ago and did about 20 jello shots and felt sicker from the sugar than the alcohol (I don't do sugar). It's all about ratio. Jello Shots are for fun, not a quick drunk. Of course, the fun is for the adults watching you try and get the jello out of the cup. :LOL:

Dina Of course, the fun is for the adults watching you try and get the jello out of the cup. :LOL:

I vaguely remember a drink called a "cement mixer" from my misspent youth. Add roses lime juice to Baileys irish creme (2 to 1 or something like that) evidently the lime juice instantly curdles the Baileys I.C., making the drink the consistency of a loose Cottage cheese - watching your guests throw those back is fun!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

The party turned out great. We had over 50 people here but it turned out to be a potluck so I didn't worry too much about not having enough food. I think next year I'll have a smaller crowd cause it got a bit overwhelming.

Back
Top Bottom