Hamburgers made completely by machine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would rather have the self serve. I want less ice in mine. All it takes is one or two ice cubes to chill your drink. Even the large ones. Less ice, more soda. :angel:
Some of the problem is that many places use crushed ice, so it melts faster and waters a drink down. You could always say "light ice, please". I did that when I used to drink pop and never got too much ice. Now I don't drink pop and we almost never eat at a fast food place. Problem solved.

KFC. Their soda straws are noticeably more narrow. It makes you think you're getting a lot of sips, but the cup is 2/3 filled with crushed ice. $1.99.

Some of the problem is that many places use crushed ice, so it melts faster and waters a drink down. You could always say "light ice, please". I did that when I used to drink pop and never got too much ice. Now I don't drink pop and we almost never eat at a fast food place. Problem solved.

The closest fast food to me is BK. I can get there in less than five minutes on my scooter. If I am going to sit at the beach right across the street from them, I get a large soda. And since the soda dispenser is self-serve, I would get a large, very little ice. No food. If you eat at the beach, you are inundated with sea gulls.

On the other hand, Pirate has a friend who thinks Bk is gourmet food. And he has the waistline to prove it. :angel:

Then where do kids go to find their first job? I've known families where every kid worked at McDonald's as soon as he or she was 16, until they finished high school.

The moment they made such jobs pay 15 bucks kids can say goodbye. It took me about 5-6 years to get to the $15 dollar mark. And I have college degree. Now they want that much for someone who hasn't got the school diploma.
Nobody is going to want to pay that much. Employers will do everything in their power to change the situation. Be it a machine, a robot or whatever other innovation they can bring in.

Sent from my iPhone using Discuss Cooking

Back
Top Bottom