Happy Anniversary, kadesma!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TexasTamale said:
Cut the Cake Mish brought!!!!!! (it looks delicious!):LOL:

Don't look too closely - there's a strawberry missing in the back. :angel: Everyone grab a fork & let's party. Cake all around. You're very welcome, kads. :)

Thanks Middie and Sushi :) What strawberry? Where?:LOL: Oh Mish, that one, no one will ever notice:LOL: Ok everybody grab a glass of bubbly or your choice of wet your whistle, I'll cut that beautiful cake and well party :ROFLMAO:
hugs to you all for being so great.

kadesma:)

TexasTamale said:
Cut the Cake Mish brought!!!!!! (it looks delicious!):LOL:
I'm doing it right now Texas T :LOL: Grab a piece and join the party.

kadesma:rolleyes:

happy anniversary kadesma! 44 years is really something to be proud of. kade's grandpa is a lucky guy!!!!

Let me join in the congratulations, kadesma. Even if he doesn't put his clothes in the hamper, mr. k must be one of the good ones. He was smart enough to catch you.

Any cake left?

Thank you Bucky licia, Cara and Mudbug.. We had a nice relaxing evening, a wonderful dinner and lots of just you and me talk.As much as we love our sunday family dinners, this was nice for the two of us. Oh Mudbug, he used the hamper last night only took me 44 years:ROFLMAO:

kadesma

kadesma,
DH still uses the floor in the bedroom...guess you can't teach old dogs new tricks.
Marge~Dove

Well Marge, at least your old dog and my old dog anyway:LOL: Is it raining up your way? It's nasty here.

kadesma:)

cj, I hope that you had a lovely day and congratulations on your anniversary.

Hugs, SC :)

eatingpea.gif
http://www.grandegraphics.com/images/flowers/mixed/eatingpea.gif

Thank you SC, we had a wonderful dinner and evening together..
hugs back
cj:)

Thanks luvs... We had a wonderful evening.
How is school coming along?:)

kadesma

Thank you Shannon:) Are you feeling better now? I hope so. I hate being sick,specially when no one is home for me to whine to:LOL:

kadesma

Back
Top Bottom