Happy Birthday, Babetoo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thank you, thank you. it is an odd process getting old, seventy two is a milestone of sorts. i have to live as long as thomas, my cat. lol. he is six years old. it has never been with anyone but me. he would not do well with a stranger instead of taking care of him. not a bad goal to have. so again thanks to all my d.c. family, you make me feel special.

thank you, thank you. it is an odd process getting old, seventy two is a milestone of sorts. i have to live as long as thomas, my cat. lol. he is six years old. it has never been with anyone but me. he would not do well with a stranger instead of taking care of him. not a bad goal to have. so again thanks to all my d.c. family, you make me feel special.

you're only a youngster! Never worry about getting old, worry about not getting old...my Dad's philosophy & he's 88! x hope you had a wonderful birthday xxx

babetoo! How strange that the day I looked around on DC I find it is YOUR birthday? How are you doing? How is your friend that was in the hospital? I haven't read any of the threads but saw your name and got excited. Thomas your cat doing okay! Happy to hear it. My dogs are still around, one sixteen and other two three years. Oldest one is blind, can't hear, but w/acupuncture for arthritis he still is breathing and enjoying life. He is inspiration to all of us. Doesn't want any assistance if he can have the time to struggle up the steps on his own. Just a wonder how he shows us what it takes if we want to. He was my mother's dog and for some reason he reminds me of her so much. Determination that is what it is.

I wish you many more happy healthy days with Thomas and all your many friends here at DC. You are well loved here and sure hope you feel it. Something about life being sweet when you have an animal in it. They will never reject or ignore you, all they need is our love. Take good care of your cat and yourself too. All the very best to you both.

There is a young lady named babetoo
Who today turns seventy-two!
She has a heart of gold
That never will grow old
Happy birthday my dear friend babetoo!

:whistling:clap::cool::)

babetoo! How strange that the day I looked around on DC I find it is YOUR birthday? How are you doing? How is your friend that was in the hospital? I haven't read any of the threads but saw your name and got excited. Thomas your cat doing okay! Happy to hear it. My dogs are still around, one sixteen and other two three years. Oldest one is blind, can't hear, but w/acupuncture for arthritis he still is breathing and enjoying life. He is inspiration to all of us. Doesn't want any assistance if he can have the time to struggle up the steps on his own. Just a wonder how he shows us what it takes if we want to. He was my mother's dog and for some reason he reminds me of her so much. Determination that is what it is.

I wish you many more happy healthy days with Thomas and all your many friends here at DC. You are well loved here and sure hope you feel it. Something about life being sweet when you have an animal in it. They will never reject or ignore you, all they need is our love. Take good care of your cat and yourself too. All the very best to you both.

well hi to you too. my friend is the same, will never be better. makes me very sad. thomas is just fine and dandy and yes, he is a joy, and makes my life better. i was in the hospital in april. not a good thing, congestive heart failure for one thing. am doing fairly well now. i am just doing what they tell me and hoping for the best. getting old is not for sissies that is for sure. i do feel the love and caring of you and all my friends here at d.c. this site brightens my days and makes me feel special. :cool:

aren't you clever. thanks for the poem, especially the young part. it just amazes me to be this old.

See! You never KNOW what life has planned for you! Life is meant to have joy and hope. Maybe you were meant to be caregiver to Thomas, who knows? We have to take each day as it comes. I read that so often in a favorite book of mine. You truly sound like you are accepting what life has to offer.

I am happy you did not forget me, babetoo. I am sorry to hear about your friend. Try to remember the good times that you both shared. Like having a special gift to recall happy times.

Give Thomas 'special' hug for me. He'll know who its from.

Keep well and most of all keep in touch with this site. WE all care about you AND Thomas!!!

Back
Top Bottom