Happy Canada Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks GB, its starting out pretty fine so far. Weather is hot and clear, everyone but me is still sleeping and we have a BBQ and party to go to later. All is well with the world. Happy Birthday Canada! 141 today!

Happy Canada Day!

img_637855_0_17e1c8c66b8197f61a33eb67c19f0131.gif

ok, eh. well i sure hope you all get oot and celebrate, drink too many molsens, and have some back bacon. hooray for canada, eh?

how do you spell canada? :cool:

tap, tap, tap.

oh, canada.
our home and native land. true patriot love, in all our sons command.
with glowing hearts, hm, hmmmm, hmm hmm, (we see thee rise)
the true north strong and free

hmmm, hmmm, hmm, hmm. (from far and wide)
oh-oh canada, hmmmm, hmmmmm hmm hmm (we stand on guard for thee)

god keep our land, glorious and free
oh canada we stand on guard (for theeeee)

(Oh Ca na da we stand on guard)
forrrrrrr

theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

*Thanks BT, pretty good for NJ boy. Edited to make sure our National pride is up there for all to see. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, eh. well i sure hope you all get oot and celebrate, drink too many molsens, and have some back bacon. hooray for canada, eh?

how do you spell canada? :cool:

tap, tap, tap.

oh, canada.
our home and native land. true patriot love, in all our sons command.
with glowing hearts, hm, hmmmm, hmm hmm,
the true north strong and free

hmmm, hmmm, hmm, hmm.
oh-oh canada, hmmmm, hmmmmm hmm hmm

god keep our land, glorious and free
oh canada we stand on guard

forrrrrrr

theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

That's just wonderful, wonderful, bravo, encore!!
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

1.gif

Happy Birthday Canada!!!!!!

Have fun at your BBQ and party Alix . . . . . and everyone else who has plans!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all non-Canadians a Happy Canada Day as well. I don't see why everyone can't have a happy day today. So Happy Canada Day to everyone everywhere! eh.

Incidentally, it is also:
Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day and Build A Scarecrow Day:huh:

But I think those are USA holidays simply made in retaliation for Canada Day. I mean, what better way to steal the thunder from Canada Day than with Ice Cream? I'm surprised it's not Ice Cream and Puppies with Unicorns Day in the US....

:ROFLMAO:LOL:LOL:

:wub:Hooray Canada!:flowers:

rofl, jill.

and thanks alix. i haven't played hockey in a long time, so i forgot a few lyrics.
(when they sing it in french, i just make up french sounding words)

oh canada

jurais tou la jous frer-rer
fro-mag-gio
in all our sons command...

:-p

Hey all you nice DC'rs.....thanx for the wishes!...It's a lovely day here in Toronto, and our two daughters and their hubbies will be here to dinner with us...the two grandsons are not in town, unfortunately.
Menu is:....shot glasses of leek/carrot/tomato soup (cold)...altho' I shall heat one for 1 SIL
3 mushroom/cheese dip and crackers--horses duves...lol
Dinner:
spinach salad..... baby spinach/mushrooms/toasted pine nuts/orange segments/some parmesan thinly sliced.....dressing of evoo/balsamic/some garlic/dijon and orange juice.
lasagna made with spinach/ricotta/meat sauce and not boil lasagna noodles, of course, parmesan and mozzerella
I made an apple tart for dessert.
Yay Canada!!!!!

Happy Canada day! Nick and I spent the day biking.. man am I sore!!! I haven't biked in about a year lol.. we biked for over 6 hours.. YIKES!!! Time to get the motrin and lay down!

Back
Top Bottom