Happy Canada Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
Or Dominion day for the older crowd out there. Hope everyone has beautiful sunny skies and the opportunity for some excellent fireworks. I'm grateful to have been born here and have the benefits and freedoms of a Canadian citizen.

144 and still looking mighty fine! Happy Birthday Canada!

Last edited:
Féte du Canada!

At least that's what my calendar says, lol.

Féte du Canada? LOL!! And Bonne Année too! I probably have the accent in the wrong place too, but whatever. Bilingual I'm not. What kind of calendars are you buying pacanis? ;)

happy canada day to all our canadian friends and dc members. we surely have a generous smattering of canadians in our cooking forum - lucky for us! was the founder by any chance canadian - anyone know?

Féte du Canada? LOL!! And Bonne Année too! I probably have the accent in the wrong place too, but whatever. Bilingual I'm not. What kind of calendars are you buying pacanis? ;)

Puppy calendars.
Apparently you Canadians have the market cornered, because I've been seeing all your holidays for the last several years :LOL:

happy canada day to all our canadian friends and dc members. we surely have a generous smattering of canadians in our cooking forum - lucky for us! was the founder by any chance canadian - anyone know?

Nope, he was from the UK. Canadians just like to eat!

i see prince william and kate are visiting canada on this big day of celebration. do y'all canadians love the british royals as much as the brits do?

. I'm grateful to have been born here and have the benefits and freedoms of a Canadian citizen. 144 and still looking mighty fine!

my god, you do look good for 144!

must be that clean, hard working, prarie livin'... :)

happy canada d'eh to all!

i see prince william and kate are visiting canada on this big day of celebration. do y'all canadians love the british royals as much as the brits do?

I think many Canadians are pretty fanatical Royal watchers. They're way off in Ottawa at the moment. I might consider getting excited when they get closer to home. They're supposed to be at the Calgary Stampede next week. Did you know there is a link to a Royals Forum at the bottom of this page?

I think many Canadians are pretty fanatical Royal watchers. They're way off in Ottawa at the moment. I might consider getting excited when they get closer to home. They're supposed to be at the Calgary Stampede next week. Did you know there is a link to a Royals Forum at the bottom of this page?

I wish I knew when the Calgary Stampede was taking place a little more ahead of time, I always forget to look. It's really, just up the road from me...:)

grrr, you had to mention it. it's sickening, imo. ;)

they're better than everyone else because of, why?

free canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

Back
Top Bottom