Happy Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually Alix, I knew it was more like Kamloops (DH's sister lives there) but I said Valemont because you have to realize I was (and still am) on mega meds! Kamloops would be great because we go there a couple of times a year to see my SIL.

I have been to your MALL once and I spent a few hours there and think I only saw about a quarter or less of it! Only mall I know that has two or three of the same store in it, just in different sections...or has that changed?

I am having a happier day today, even though I spend half of it in the hospital. I am feeling a bit better, I heard from my daughter and I am about to go have a long winter's nap!
Ok, ok, we'll move to Kamloops and we can all just go visit the mall now and then!

I'm glad you are having a happier day today!

Mine is happy because all the things we put on ebay sold (not big bucks, but every penny counts), and I am getting ready to list a ton more.

:)Barbara

Barbara when you come visit me you can walk to the Mall its about 5 minute from my door.

OK, I'm waffling today. I'm happy then grumpy. I want to lean into the happy and stay there. Anyone got some good Happy they can share?

OK, I'm waffling today. I'm happy then grumpy. I want to lean into the happy and stay there. Anyone got some good Happy they can share?

going to have all 4 kids today..For some that's a boat load of work for me it's heaven with real hugs and kisses
kadesma

OK, that is DEFINITELY happy! Thanks for sharing. I will now think of you getting hugs all around and that makes me smile everytime.

The carpenter from the restoration company just left after installing vanity number 2. It fits, it looks wonderful and it is done!!! (see "Venting" for yesterday's saga).

And, we have a plumber coming to discuss the replacement of our sink that didn't leak before he reinstalled it!

Plus, I woke up this morning almost totally pain and swelling free!

Today is a happy day!

Last edited:
WAHOO! Laurie that IS a Happy Day. Glad the vanity is all worked out. LOL. What a saga!

Thanks, Alix! Very soon this whole bizarre thing with the flood will be over and we will be left with a beautiful home.

As for my pain level, the snow that is falling made it rise a little, but not enough to dampen (or freeze in this case) my spirits!

No plumber yet, but one step at a time!

I had a good day. The weather was so nice I wore a light jacket! I got a lot of work done today. And the site is getting more popular each day. Now I just need to get dinner and it will be a perfect day!

Hey Nils, isn't it nice when the weather isn't so bitter? I'm glad you had a good day.

Today is shaping up nicely for me so far. I had a GREAT sleep, got to sleep in a bit and then woke up to a body that felt wonderful, no aches, pulls, strains or anything. (Yoga last night) Coffee is brewing and it smells yummy. Kids have a day off so they are still sleeping and its all peaceful here. I get to see my niece and her new baby today as they have just flown in for a visit. I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Day off today. Got up and had some coffee with my sweetie before he went to work. The temperature is climbing (only -10C right now!), there isn't a cloud to be seen in the blue blue sky and there is a cute little chickadee singing, "Here Sweetie" in my hawthorn tree. He brought some buddies too, there are a couple of rosy finches out there trying to shove the sparrow bullies off the feeder. The house is quiet and there is fresh coffee in my cup. Ah! Life is sweet.

I'm glad to hear of everyone's happy day. It makes me feel better after all I'm going through right now. Thanks for the happy thread Alix!

My pleasure Dina. And heres hoping you will have happy things to share soon. Hugs my dear friend, you are always in my prayers.

My pleasure Dina. And heres hoping you will have happy things to share soon. Hugs my dear friend, you are always in my prayers.
Thank you Alix. It's mostly middle life issues that will soon be taken care of with hormones. It's the crappiest stuff to go through really. Hope you don't reach that point any time soon. Love ya my friend.

So far so good Dina! I figure my first hot flash will also be my last! I run hot all the time so I figure I may spontaneously combust if I ever have a hot flash!

Back
Top Bottom