Happy Father's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Father's Day to each and every one of you..You're the best....:)
kades

to all the fathers and grandfathers have a wonderfull day!!

hey goodweed i hope you enjoy the soup!! i am waiting to see lights in the sky!! LOL

img_830840_0_6236cfa3edad61a08d787ee145c5b052.gif

Thank you!
My fathers day was great. I gave my dad a new circular saw for his new project and my kids took me to a bikini contest at Red Eye's Dock Bar!
Do I have great kids or what:LOL:

Thank you!
My fathers day was great. I gave my dad a new circular saw for his new project and my kids took me to a bikini contest at Red Eye's Dock Bar!
Do I have great kids or what:LOL:
:LOL::LOL: boys?

No msmofet, one boy and one girl.
It was my daughter's idea! I had a good time for the most part, (some parts were a bit uncomfortable) but I'd go with my kids anywhere. That's what makes it a great fathers day:)

Okay here's a good one.
To the person that taught my 3 sons to fish. To the person that taught them how to filet a fish. To the person that taught them how to cook a fish. To the person that taught them how to build a wall and install a door. To the person that took them to doc and dentist appts. To the person that taught them responisibility for all their words and actions. To the person that gave them credit for things they accomplished on their own. To the person that taught laundry sewing and cooking. To the person that taught and is teaching how to drive. To the person teaching them a work ethic and responsibility in the home-chores. To their dad--in this case I filled those shoes. I did this for one reason only, it was best for them in the long run.
I know still, their father, that just remarried secretly with two new children, loves them (his early kids), he just didn't choose to parent them. And that is no reflection on those good fathers here that have done so many things for their children.
Trust me, it all turns out great. The kids, they GET it. :) Love those boys. ~Blissful

my dad was the man that choose to take on two girls when he married my mom. i loved him very much. no father in the picture ever. "pop as we called him took up the slack. not a touchy feely persons, he showed love by what he did. he is gone now. i miss him.

Back
Top Bottom