HAPPY FRIDAY the 13TH!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bad day if you're a templar. the rest is just silly superstition.

i wonder if rabbits think those keychains are all that lucky?

I have historically had good luck on Friday the 13th. I hope today continues the trend.

I'm dumping my boys at my parent's house for the weekend.
I'd have to say that's pretty good luck already!

I've been a day behind all week, so I'm celebrating Friday the thirteenth tomorrow. And by then it will be Saturday the fourteenth :wacko:

Not supersitious. Elsewise I would not have done my first solo (when learning to fly an airplane) on a Frday the 13th. It was June, too :)

i dressed up today for friday the thirteenth. Im wearing a baby blue shirt and a red tie and black suit. Death is going to look at me and say "WHOA, your to [edited for language] good lookin to die today dude."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever seen "Meet Joe Black?" He was pretty nicely dressed, too! LOL.
But, at least now I know why today is an off day and I am not getting anything done!

I had to drive to Houston this morning to pet sit for my mom and I made it allright. (But I made sure I crossed all my fingers, threw salt over my shoulder, crossed myself, and had a poor little rabbit's foot in each pocket!)

I wonder if rabbits carry human foots for good luck??
I'm just wondering where are all those pink, blue, orange, green, and purple rabbits they got all those rabbits' feet from!

I don't have a superstitious bone in my body. I love hearing stories about where superstitions come from. I just learned a few weeks ago where the 7 years of bad luck for breaking a mirror started. I'd tell, but I don't want to go off topic. :angel: (Ok, ok! Servants were often careless and broke things, so their employers told them that it was bad luck to break mirrors. This made the superstitious servants more careful not to break them.).

:)Barbara

Was it the 13th? I should've booted that black cat that crossed my path as I was walking under that ladder. Maybe next time.

Was it the 13th? I should've booted that black cat that crossed my path as I was walking under that ladder. Maybe next time.

no, you break a mirror over a black cat, who's knocks over a salt shaker while standing on a crack under a ladder.

I forgot to tell my black cat, Mr. Minor, that it was his day. Every Fri the 13th I tell him it is his time to shine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom