Happy Halloween!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsLMB

Executive Chef
Hope all your tricks turn into treats !!!

img_1201127_0_436542ad7ecad0b7c0ee6347f6b909f8.gif

happy halloween! hoo here believes in ghosts? seen one? lived in a house with a resident ghost(s)? :)

Do I believe in them? Yes
Have I seen them ? Yes again.
I don't want to but I see them all the time, have since I was a child. Still try and convince myself I'm seeing things and it's not real.
I've seen them everywhere I've lived and visited.

happy halloween! hoo here believes in ghosts? seen one? lived in a house with a resident ghost(s)? :)

You can add me to that list.

We had one in the house I grew up in. She was a regular visitor. Very sad story as to why she is there. She was very frightening to me as a child. When I returned and spent the night there after my Dad passed away I discovered she was still there.

Our current house also has one but he is very mischevious and kind of funny at times. He cooks bacon every morning at 7 am on the dot. My dogs see him .. he tosses things down the stairs and he loves to open the bedroom door. I know it's a he because he also leaves the toilet seat up when my husband has not been anywhere near the bathroom !

We had one in the house I grew up in. She was a regular visitor. Very sad story as to why she is there. She was very frightening to me as a child. When I returned and spent the night there after my Dad passed away I discovered she was still there.

Our current house also has one but he is very mischevious and kind of funny at times. He cooks bacon every morning at 7 am on the dot. My dogs see him .. he tosses things down the stairs and he loves to open the bedroom door. I know it's a he because he also leaves the toilet seat up when my husband has not been anywhere near the bathroom !

great story, mrslmb! how about starting another thread--for ghost stories? that way more members may be encouraged to share their occult tales on this hallowed eve....:ohmy:

The most frightening experience I've had was when my daughter was only 2 yrs old. My ex husband was working night shift and we had gone to bed already. In the early hours of the morning while lying in bed I felt someone putting their arm around me and I thought it was my husband. I pretended to sleep as not to spark a conversation ( my ex was the type that would talk for hours if he'd known I was awake and I had to get up early)
Next morning I woke up to find the bed empty and my husband was nowhere to be found. That evening when I got home from work I asked him why he came home and just left again without saying goodbye?
He said that he never came home because they had a breakdown at work and he had to work a double!!!:wacko:

Last edited:
Had a contest at work today. The gal that won the costume contest had the greatest costume. She is pregnant, and went as "bun in the oven". She had a big cinnamon bun looking spiral on her belly, and she wore a box decorated as a range. The oven door was open exposing the "bun". Her head stuck out the top, along with burners. On the back there was a timer that said 76.00 days and on the other side it had 98.6 degrees. I did take a picture, but don't like to post pictures of people on the net. It was great!

Ghosts, yes! Personal and at work.

Best costume today was one of the Physical Therapists, she had on a witches costume with Ruby Slippers and a Log Cabin on her hat...she was the Wicked Witch of the East...All of the therapists were a character from the Wizard of Oz.

I have to share what my daughter posted about our youngest grandson Thomas (almost 3 1/2). I'm still laughing! Nancy wrote:

And the funniest part of the night--while Thomas was mid-poop trick or treaters came to the door. Not wanting to miss helping pass out candy he came sprinting down the hall, underwear around his ankles yelling "I'm coming!! I'm getting your candy!!"

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom