Happy holiday to all-a-ya! - Today's trivia.
HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ALL-A-YA!
DID YOU KNOW...
THE LONGEST DOCUMENTED ECHO IN A BUILDING LASTED 15 SECONDS.
1. Fill in the blank;
In 1915, a Harpers Bazaar ad featured a model without ______ ____ , starting a new fashion trend.
2. What retail store is known for its products NOT being tested on animals ?
3. What river flows through Rome ?
4. Which two former SNL performers costarred in the film, Neighbors ?
5. Orogenesis is concerned with the formation of what natural structures ?
6. Definition (M);
n~ 1. One of a pair of cylindrical objects used to crush grain. 2. A heavy burden.
7. In which Disney movie would I find the villain named Ursula ?
8. Who Am I ?
I was born in 1907 in Winterset, Iowa... my middle name was soon changed to "Michael" when my parents decided to name their second son "Robert"...I struggled to become an actor, and received my first credits listing under the name Duke Morrison in Words and Music (1928)... a few of my notable films included Reap the Wild Wind - it was one of the rare times I played a character with questionable values.
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The name "Tony", for newborns soared to record heights after the Sopranos first aired.
1. Under-arm hair
2. The Body Shop
3. the Tiber river
4. John Belushi and Dan Akroyd
5. Mountain Chains
7. The Little Mermaid
8. John Wayne
The fictional head mobster may have many more namesakes since the show commenced, but there were no records taken. (Perhaps they prefer to keep it off the books!)
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !