"Happy Mother's Day "

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As a teen I liked little kids, but, never thought about having any. Then I got married, and when I looked up I had four:LOL: There were many times I wondered, what have I done? And,again I'd look at these four little faces and my heart would melt..Back then I didn't think of them as adults, or of grandchildren, silly me. Now six grandchildren later, I can't imagine life without each one of them in it. To the young mom here at DC, life has given you the most precious of gifts, your babies. To the Ma's like me here at DC, we are doubly blessed. We have loving children and also those beautiful grandbabies. A big part of all this, is that we have also found, a wonderful, loving group of friends here at DC, who share our pride, our caring and deep love of our families and each other.
Happy Mothers day everyone.

1.gif

kadesma:)

ahhh Kadesma... you make me cry. You are one special lady. Once again I feel the need to hug you.

Thank you.

CJ, as usual, you say what is in the hearts of many of us, but some of us have trouble articulating it. I find I have more days of realizing how blessed I am to have a wonderful family. Our dd, sil, gd and gs were with us today, but our ds, dil, gd,gd,gd,gs couldn't be here. gs has a virus and seems to be getting better. We miss them and talking on the phone just isn't enough. The flowers were wonderful, but would rather have seen the rest of the family.

I want to wish all Mothers here at DC a very special day, I hope you all were able to spend time with your children. Two of my five live out of town but they did phone. It was so nice this morning at church, Father had all of us mothers stand up and get a special Blessing.

Had a great Mother's Day. I received cards and flowers from my children. Weather was perfect. Low humidity. Temp about as good as it could get. Blue sky and a gentle breeze. Postcard perfect.

Buck made the day special for me and gave me a fabulous CD by John Hartford, who is one of my favorite musical artists. We listened to it out on the front porch this evening. What a treat!!

Happy Mothers' day ladies :) The most rewarding job for me is being a mother. Hope you all had a wonderful day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom