Happy Mothers Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Andy, you are a special man here on DC. Hope all the mom's have a wonderful day.
kades

I've been a mom to 8 and now, with Glenn's 3, the count goes up to 11 and I love it. Always wanted to be a mom and have a large family. Looks like it happened and I wouldn't trade it for all the world. It's a lot of hard work and heartache sometimes, but worth every bit.

Happy Mother's Day to all!

I've been a mom to 8 and now, with Glenn's 3, the count goes up to 11 and I love it. Always wanted to be a mom and have a large family. Looks like it happened and I wouldn't trade it for all the world. It's a lot of hard work and heartache sometimes, but worth every bit.

Happy Mother's Day to all!

Holy wow! I hope you've got the space. Cooking for 2 sometimes makes me sweat, so I can't imagine cooking for 13! :clap:

I am not a Mom to any but have the privilege of being "Mom" to many.

Happy Day to all my friends here who are Mothers or Mothers at heart!

Last edited:
I am also a Mom to none and Mother to three, Grandmother to five and a Grand Daughter-in-Law...Truly blessed.

Happy Mother's Day, to all Mom's!

I am not a Mom to any be have the privilege of being "Mom" to many...

I am also a Mom to none and Mother to three, Grandmother to five and a Grand Daughter-in-Law...Truly blessed...

Ladies, you are moms for the care you give and the comfort you provide. You give your love, support, understanding, advice. You are always there with a shoulder to lean on, an ear to listen and a hug to make it all better.

Ladies, you are moms for the care you give and the comfort you provide. You give your love, support, understanding, advice. You are always there with a shoulder to lean on, an ear to listen and a hug to make it all better.

Thank you, Andy!

I usually have a few at work who I look on as "my kids." Then there's my big kid...this is Shrek's first Mother's Day without his Mother...he's a bit down today.

Andy, I am sending you the bill for drying the tears out of my keyboard. Those are such kind words. I don't know if I always live up to them, but I thank you that you think so!:blush:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom