Happy Mother's Day....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire
To all the mother's here, and the mothers who continue to live in our hearts.:flowers::flowers:

I'm blessed to have spent the day with my sons and grands as we Christened the newest member of our family and enjoyed a day together.

Happy Mother's Day to you, too, Kayelle, and to all our other DC mothers!

Mother's Day is a very difficult day for me. I lost my Mom 19 years ago, and have just come to terms with the challenges in our relationship. Plus, I always wanted children of my own and it never came to be.

However, I have a great number of young people who have come along side me over the years and now they are getting married and having kids of their own. While it still isn't the same, I do count them as my "children" and it is rewarding to see them grow into great adults.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you who are Mothers and to those of you, like me, who have a Mother's Heart.

Happy Mother's day indeed, to mothers who love us unconditionally, put up with all the crap we've done and continue to do. To you mother's because without you there wouldn't be us. We love, even if do not saying enough.

This may be a bit late in the day. I got home a bit late. I think it's never too late to say Happy Mother's Day. And to express to those closest to us, How much you are loved and appreciated. Every day.

I miss my mom..
Me too Andy.

Happy Moms' Day to all you moms and mothering sorts. I had the second-best day - I talked to my two kids for an hour each. What would have made it the best day? If we had all been sitting around the dinner table talking and eating for hours. Some day, some day...

No Andy, I didn't. But I bet she was a lovely lady based on how you turned out. ;)

Oddly enough, as I drifted off to sleep last night I thought "oops, I should have posted 'I miss my Mom too Andy'" but figured you'd see my original first and have a bit of fun with it. :mrgreen: Glad to see you didn't disappoint.

It's never too late to show how much we love our mom, as the matter of fact it is Mother's day in my house every day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom