Happy New Year Peeps!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lynan

Sous Chef
6.gif

It is 5 hours to the New Year here in NZ and I am off to celebrate. I would like to wish all DC'ers the very best for the New Year and I hope you all find any outstanding love, peace, happiness if it is missing in your life.
For those of us who have those things, I wish continuation with stronger bindings.

Most of all...I send my love to a wonderful bunch of people.:)

YAHOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!!!! HAPPY 2007!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year to you too Lynan, may 2007 increase the joys of 2006.
kadesma:)

Dear Lord! We have a member in New Zealand? :huh: Thats AWSOME!!!!! :punk: A world away, yet right here. Amazing.
Lynan, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! In Chicago, we have 24 hours left. Im VERY happy you are a part of our site! :D

ARE YOU HERE FORM THE FUTURE! I have NOT seen Sara Conner!<runs and hides>

j/k, bad movie humor...Happy new year to ya, let us know if it gets better, you have the head start!

LOLOL...Deadly Sushi!!! You have more than one NZ member here. :cool:

Kiwi's may be wee small, brown insignificant things that get sliced up on a yummy dessert but the REAL Kiwi's ( New Zealanders) are just a tad more substansial. Try us and see!! ;) :) :)

You have yourself a safe and happy time tonight! ( tomorrow night...have not checked where you are)

:) Lyn

I agree Lynan. What I have seen and experienced 4 years ago certainly fits your description! Happy New Year!

boufa06 said:
I agree Lynan. What I have seen and experienced 4 years ago certainly fits your description! Happy New Year!

Ahhhhh, you spent some time in New Zealand??
I envy your address about now, summer still hasn't reached our shores!!:mad: :rolleyes:

Only about 7 more hours here for us until 2007 makes its debut. Best wishes to everyone for a 2007 filled with prosperity, happiness, love and peace! I count DC as one of my blessings for 2006. So glad I found you all! Happy New Year!!!!

Happy New Year to you too, LYNAN!

....and to all the friends I've made here on DC. Each one of you is more delightful than the next! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom