Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Thanksgiving Buckytom, I am Thankful to have you all here on DC as my friends. May everyone of you no matter where you are in the world have something to be thankful for today and everyday.

Love and Hugs James :chef:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND TO ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL AND A BEAUTIFUL DAY. :) JUST ONE THING TO KEEP IN MIND... STUFF THE TURKEY NOT YOURSELVES. :LOL:

Have a safe happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, BT and everyone of my friends and families here on DC!!!
img_733855_0_de98b93b1b71f61eb962e367330e3130.jpg

Even if you turkey turns out dry, your mashed potatoes are soupy and you burn the rolls, let your day be joyous with the presence of your loved ones. Whether they are near, far away, or loving memories, they will be with you today.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all at DC. I am just sitting down to a wonderful bowl of Sopa de Pollo con arroz (Chicken Soup with rice). It came from a recipe my mother taught me growing up. :chef:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Hope your meals come out perfectly and everyone please stay safe!!! :chef::chef:

God Bless My Friends!!!:)

even though Thanksgiving is no holiday here in Germany (Yes, I had to work today ;o) ) I wish everyone here at DC a blessed Day
I hope the turkey is wonderful, the gravy tastes like heaven and the deserts will be the icing on the cake

wow, i never expected to get 37 responses to this thread. i was able to get online for a few minutes the other day and just wanted to express my gratitude, to all uh yous. :) this is really a site full of great people. i'm honored to be a part of you.

i'll be back to work on tuesday, and will be responding to pms and threads then. have a safe weekend, everyone, and i hope you all get to enjoy the season.

Back
Top Bottom