Happy Valentines Day!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Hoping that you all have fun and lots of love today!!

img_227219_0_9ab1024617e42a751e39c866ba357612.jpg

TG, was that your Valentine present? I haven't got one. Dh finished installing my new microwave last night after having to remove the above the stove cabinets and cut down both the cabinet and the doors and refinish them so I suppose that is my present. I don't need chocolate and it is too cold to plant roses or any other bush right now.

Happy Valentine's Day to you all! Hope this and everyday is filled with lots of love with family and friends. Hugs to you all,

Licia, nope, just an image that I found and like. DH doesn't do Valentines. He's SUCH a romanic:huh: NOT!!
That's okay. I got my new room!!

img_227236_0_f679d06e6b3009c5bbf79ee3c17cc8e9.gif

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
I truly hope that however you spend it
today is a wonderful and happy one for you!

img_227236_1_a57e9418efbb8d483f9597c7e60df53d.gif

Happy Valentines Day Texas, and all of our DC friends..Wishing you a rose and chocolates day:)

kadesma

texasgirl said:
Licia, nope, just an image that I found and like. DH doesn't do Valentines. He's SUCH a romanic:huh: NOT!!
That's okay. I got my new room!!

will you be my dc valentine tg? :blush: :flowers: :heart:

we're not "doing" valentine's day either again. (which means i have to get something in a hurry on the way home without looking like i was getting something...:blink: )

choo.jpg

Happy Valentine's day everyone.Mine's great so far, roses, lunch out and the champagne is chilling. All this is because I told Dh the same thing he tells me every year just before valentine's day 'Valentine's day is a bit overated'. I think he thought he had to outdo himself, and I am not complaining.:)

will you be my dc valentine tg? :blush: :flowers: :heart:

Sure, whatcha get me?????:kiss: :LOL:

we're not "doing" valentine's day either again. (which means i have to get something in a hurry on the way home without looking like i was getting something...:blink:

You better get her something good!! I just told my nephew the same thing when he said that his wife told him not to worry about it since they don't have much money!! I told him, DUH!!! that means you BETTER get her something!!:ROFLMAO:

i froze some beer into a huge block, and i sculpted a big rose out of it.

you'd better hurry and get here. in the meantime, i will put the rose in a giant beer mug shaped vase. :)

buckytom said:
i froze some beer into a huge block, and i sculpted a big rose out of it.

you'd better hurry and get here. in the meantime, i will put the rose in a giant beer mug shaped vase. :)

bucky bucky bucky, you big romantic!!!:wub: How does you wife handle it all?:LOL:

I am in the middle of a party in my classroom right now. It is very noisy and everyone is having a good time. My sweetie James (maidrite) sent me (at work!) a really cute bouquet of roses and daisies in a cute black pot with white trim and polka dots and a balloon that says Happy Valentine's Day. The envelope says To the Best Woman in the World--My Barbara! awwwww! Also he sent a really beautiful plaque that says Bless this Home, with another small balloon with a teddy bear on it and it says "I love you." And he sent a huge heart balloon that says I love you, and it plays the song "Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch!" What a sweetie!!! I won't know for sure until later, but I think we will be going out for dinner, hopefully to Los Mariachis.

:) Barbara
P.S. He also sent flowers to both our daughters and my sister! The other women at work are so jealous of me!

Barbara L said:
The other women at work are so jealous of me!

it's petty, but that's the icing on the cake!!!

way to go maidrite!!!!! and happy valentine's day to one of the nicest couples on planet earth.

Barbara L said:
I am in the middle of a party in my classroom right now. It is very noisy and everyone is having a good time. My sweetie James (maidrite) sent me (at work!) a really cute bouquet of roses and daisies in a cute black pot with white trim and polka dots and a balloon that says Happy Valentine's Day. The envelope says To the Best Woman in the World--My Barbara! awwwww! Also he sent a really beautiful plaque that says Bless this Home, with another small balloon with a teddy bear on it and it says "I love you." And he sent a huge heart balloon that says I love you, and it plays the song "Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch!" What a sweetie!!! I won't know for sure until later, but I think we will be going out for dinner, hopefully to Los Mariachis.

:) Barbara
P.S. He also sent flowers to both our daughters and my sister! The other women at work are so jealous of me!

I AM GREEN!!! Lucky lady!! You deserve every bit of it too!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. :heart: I hope that all of you had a magnificent day. Our District Ranger bought cookies to all of the employees at the ranger staton that his wife made. Each one was topped with a Hershey's kiss.

heart34.gif

Back
Top Bottom