Happy Valentines Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
I just want to say Happy Valentines Day to all my firends and I hope you have a lovely time with your significant other. Be sure to tell them how much they mean to you!!

img_791982_0_8978fd22467c8f1861d65b81fafcf0db.gif

Happy Valentines day ! I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Nick is away (has been for 3 weeks) on course and he sent me a basket of red roses today! I didn't expect them because we said we would celebrate when he is finally home next weekend. They are so beautiful!

I guess no one else is going to say anything. Sad. Maybe because I'm the one that started it. Okay. Good night my friends.

Stacy,
I hope you Valentines Day was a happy one. Mine was nice, a big bouquet of flowers and a wonderful lunch out just the two of us. Sunday all the kids and grand kids will be here. We got the babies a box and a bag of chocolates and a big mylar balloon each..The smiles will be wonderful and I can hardly wait.
kades

Good Valentine's Day here too. Hubby gave me a dozen long-stem red roses & a box of interesting chocolate truffles (white chocolate lavendar honey is one), along with a huge box of kitchen/dining stuff I wanted (some lovely autumnal leaf-shaped plates that were on sale, among a plethora of other things). Hubby got his long-awaited complete set of "Get Smart" DVD's (go figure - it must be a guy thing - lol), along with a fabulous home-cooked lobster dinner tonight.

All in all, a good time was had by all. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom