Happy Whatever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
This goes with just about everything. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Attachments

• All Purpose Holiday Greeting Card.jpg
    All Purpose Holiday Greeting Card.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 218
Ya know, we have a venting thread. And it is important to vent sometimes. But this is DC, a place to celebrate food and life. I would ask that we re-purpose this thread to be the ying as it were for the yang of the venting thread. We need to share our happy moments just as it is good to vent to people who don't judge, and who will listen. Or, I could just start another thread. I just know that life unbalanced, where all we do is complain (not that it's a problem around here) can leave one feeling depressed.

I am an optimist by nature. It allows me to see the good side of bad situations, and to aspire to greater things. It also gives me the confidence to dive into a problem, and figure out how to fix it.

I give you a happy moment.l But first, you need history. I have been fighting with my gas furnace for about a year now. The induction blower bearings went out on it last winter. We heated our house for the remainder of that year with space heaters. Heating a two-story house with space heaters is pricey, to say the least.

Up until December, our weather was fairly mild. In December, that changed. I don't even want to tell you what my electric bill for that month is. Let's just say that it won't be paid of in one, or even to pay periods.

Now for the happy moment: Tonight, I repaired my furnace! Hooray, yay, yipee! I'm jumping up and down like a boy who just won a new dirt bike!:mrgreen::w00t2::clap:

Thank you. Thank you. I am now going to finish making supper.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

image-18302301.jpg

Happy Furnace, Chief!!!

Enjoy your dirt bike!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom