Harry, how did surgery go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Soma

Senior Cook
Was thinking of you as I plan to make the smoked herring scalloped potatoes today.

Hope your shoulder surgery went well. I imagine there is going to be some residual post-op pain. (I've had 4 misc. major surgeries).

Wishing you well!

Thanks for your concern, I found out that they disconnected and reconnected some arm muscles on top of what they were supposed to do.
He is just like me, he will go quite and lick his wounds so don't worry.:)

Thank you Bolas....wasn't sure if I should dare post that, so I appreciate your reply.
Muscles cut can be very painful and take long to heal. I had gall bladder removal which cut through those long muscles in my waist area....very painful, especially when the nurse, without warning me, asked me to sit up as soon as I awoke after surgery. Ow.

Was thinking of you as I plan to make the smoked herring scalloped potatoes today.

Hope your shoulder surgery went well. I imagine there is going to be some residual post-op pain. (I've had 4 misc. major surgeries).

Wishing you well!
sorry soma,just seen your post.very very kind of you to enquire & thanks for your concern.as bolas said sawbones detached & re attached the bicep & cut away some frayed tendons in addition to what he was going to do.arms pretty useless at the mo but i'm having physio in the clinic's pool so i'll be back to better than normal in about 8 weeks.harry? normal? i know a contradiction in terms eh? that would never do:LOL:!they'll replace the joint in 3-5 years as this is a temporary fix
the pain is nothing compared to having 200lbs of tighthead prop forward rip your arm out of it's socket in a tackle so i'll be fine!
might even start playing again.......not!!
sincere thanks for your good wishes soma

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom