Has anyone visited/toured the CIA in New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, it is a very nice day trip. It's been about a year, but I remember the American restaurant is the most casual of the three and perfect for lunch. The store there carries some really nice cooking equipment and cookbooks. I remember the smell of fresh baked bread in the hallways in the morning, so stop in the bakery also.

Rt. 9 is very commercial (if your traveling up that route), but once you get up to Hyde Park, there's some lovely scenery along the river.

Have fun!

I've been a student there and go back every summer for continuing ed. It's well worth your time: very pretty location, the tour is good, and the food is outstanding. Make reservations early.

My mother went with a group of friends a couple months ago. She won't stop talking about how fabulous it was. They had lunch (I'm not sure which restaurant) but she continues to rave about it.

Great, im excited to go.
The other day i was watching the food channel or something, and i saw an advertisement for the school. And our of curiosity, i just went to the website and saw that they had tours. Im only a few hours away and it definitely looks like something Id enjoy.

Anyway, thanks for the input.

harold.

Oh, and by the way, I also visited the FBI in DC also many years back and it was great too :P but they had closed public tours there the past few years, so couldnt bring my kids on the tour when we were there 2 summers ago. But, we went to the international spy museum which was great.

Larry, as a sidetrip, you might be interested to drop by West Point Academy. I visited it a few years ago when we were driving around the Westchester area and it was great. I cannot forget the big piece of the Berlin Wall on display at the museum.

Back
Top Bottom