Has this ever happened to you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Adillo303

Head Chef
You are ranging from mildly hungary to famished and you can for the life of you not figgure out what you want to eat?

If yes, how do you get out of the situation? I have been that way a bit lqately and if you do no thit the right thing, it does nothing.

AC

Yes... and it's bad because I just keep on eating until I find the right thing...

Yes I do the same thing. I will drive myself nuts wanting something that I just dont have in the house. I normally end up just settling for something I didnt want.

Yep, been there, done that. I have two tactics... one I will sample things till I find what I want. And if that does not work, I step away from the kitchen for a bit to see if something inspires me

I hate when that happens. Dh and I have been like that the past couple days. I'm like pds I keep eating everything in sight until I'm satisfied. Fortunately it doesn't happen too terribly often or I'd be as big as a house!

Barb

Eating everything in sight is a good way to clean out the fridge. See, there's a silver lining in every dark cloud.
img_737194_0_d5e00f0e2861497ca2ce0d43db195c83.gif

When I can't make up my mind what to eat I'll just have a big bowl of cereal or drink a can of Ensure and I'm fueled up for the next several hours.
In some instances I view food simply as fuel.

Back
Top Bottom