Hate Crimes - Me, in Quebec

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saphellae

Head Chef
Something happened yesterday here in Quebec that really made me angry.

Because I just moved to Quebec from Ontario a few months ago, and plan on moving back this year, I have not switched my Ontario license plates for Quebec ones. I have dealt with people honking at me here in the city if they even remotely think I'm doing something wrong. Some of them even just honk at me for the fun of it.

The worst of it happened yesterday. Nick and I were travelling back from a trip to a friend's cottage a couple of hours north of the city. We stopped in a small town to grab a bite to eat and gas up. We went into the Pizza Hut and ate.

When we came back with leftovers in hand, I walked up to my car and there was a massive key mark along the driver's side, deep, going from the front of the front tire to the gas tank. Seems like someone in that little hick down doesn't like Ontario.

What did I ever do to them? I was vacationing for heaven's sake!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure that if they traveled out of province they wouldn't want someone to do that to them. I am absolutely LIVID about this incident.

I want to know what you guys think about this. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

(no politics here please)

The world is populated with more than enough brainless idiots to make all our lives less than ideal. Trust me, it's not limited to Quebec. I'm sorry this happened to you.

They're unfortunately everywhere. I'm sorry it happened to you especially on your vacation when you're out to enjoy that time away.

Back
Top Bottom